We are looking for specific items to help support the care of our resident animals, and for our nature program activities. If you can donate any of the following, please contact us or stop by the park office.
Please thoroughly empty and clean all containers before donating:
- aluminum tin cans, especially shorter / thinner ones
- mesh onion or orange bags
- brown paper grocery bags
- oatmeal canisters with lids
- blue, orange, and green plastic bottle caps – any size
- glass / mason jars
- cardboard tissue boxes (long rectangular kind)
- cardboard shoe boxes
- 2 liter bottle
- regular sized water bottles
We’re looking for interesting natural items to decorate fairy houses, including:
- Seeds and seed pods
- Artificial plants + flowers
- Pinecones of various sizes
- Small shells
- Acorns and acorn caps
We also accept gently used books in our Little Free Library year-round. Drop off any titles you’ve finished reading, and pick up a new book to take home with you! We have books for children through adults, mostly on nature themes. The library is located in front of the Nature Center.
Thank you for supporting Fountain Rock Nature Center!
List last updated: August 2016